martedì 3 settembre 2013

Esempio di CV più che sospetto : Qualified French Translator Profile

Ecco una "e-conversazione" con un traduttore falso e maldestro - giudicate voi.

Sent: Monday, September 02, 2013 3:40 PM
To: ebertinotti@lipsie.com
Subject: Qualified French Translator Profile
 
Hi,
My name is XXXX. I am a native speaker of both French and English and I am able to translate with equal ease from and to both languages.
I say that I can translate about 3000 words per day and my rate is 0,075Euro per word.

Specialization fields are: art, culture, literature, creative writing, fashion, politics, economy, social sciences, international relations, technology, web localizationand internet.

Please find attached to this e-mail a copy of my CV that details my past experiences.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for your consideration.

XXXX
La mia domanda un po' ironica ma giustificata
From: Elisabetta Bertinotti
Sent: Monday, September 02, 2013 4:22 PM
Subject: Re: Qualified French Translator Profile
Bonjour XXXX - Par hasard - vous faites partis des traducteurs "français" qui ne répondent pas en français?
Cordialement

From:
Sent: Monday, September 02, 2013 4:23 PM
To: Elisabetta Bertinotti
Subject: Re: Qualified French Translator Profile
Risposta convincente del traduttore impostore.

I am french translator.
Un pizzico di humour non guasta mai!!!!!

From: Elisabetta Bertinotti
Sent: Monday, September 02, 2013 4:33 PM
To: xxxxx
Subject: Re: Qualified French Translator Profile

Yes of course and  I'm the President of US ! Stop spamming!
--------------------------------------------
Elisabetta Bertinotti
Project Manager
Lipsie Languages  Traduction-IN
32, bd Albert 1er - 06600 Antibes - FRANCE
Tel:(+33/0).4.37.26.24.28 - Mob:(+33/0).6.75.47.05.00

Nessun commento: